- Model NO.: stone line
- Application: Machinery & Hardware, Construction, Mineral Industry, Stone Industry
- Crushing Style: Grinding & Impact
- Crushing Degree: Coarse Crusher
- Certification: ISO
- Color: Yellow
- Usage: Mining, Stone, Sand, Ore
- After-Sales Service Provided: Engineers Available to Service Machinery Overseas
- Operation: Easy
- Installation: Guide by Technician
- Trademark: Hongke
- Origin: Henan, China
- Type: Jaw Crusher
- Drive: Electric
- Compressive Strength (For Crushing): >300MPA
- Finished Surface: Thread Process
- Condition: New
- Brand Name: Hongke
- Warranty: Whole Life for Jaw Crusher
- Voltage: 200V-400V
- Worker Training: Offer
- Factory Visit: Welcome
- Specification: BV, ISO
- HS Code: 8474209000
The large and medium-size crushers are the key products of our company and stand in the front of the industry in the aspect of design and production.
1. Application of Small Crusher
Jaw Crusher is widely used in mineral, quarry, building materials, road, railway, water conservancy and hydropower.
The angle between the fixed jaw and movable jaw becomes smaller.
The movable jaw plate leaves the fixed jaw plate under the affection of drawbar and spring, and then the crushed materials are discharged from the lower outlet of the crushing cavity.
2. Features of Small Crusher
Jaw Crusher has features like simple structure, large crushing ratio, high capacity, even particles, convenient maintenance, low production cost and so on.
3. Working Principle of Small Crusher
The motor drives the belt wheel, and makes movable jaw up and down by eccentric shaft, when the movable jaw down;
The angle between the fixed jaw and movable jaw gets smaller, and the materials can be crushed to reach the crushing target;
When the movable jaw rises, the angle between the fixed jaw and movable jaw becomes larger; the movable jaw plate leaves the fixed jaw plate under the function of drawbar and spring; and then the crushed materials are discharged from the lower outlet of the crushing cavity.
|Model||Max. Feeding Size (mm)||Discharge Size (mm)||Capacity (t/h)||Motor Power (kW)||Overall Dimensions (mm)||Weight (t)|