- Type: Ball Mill
- Motor Power: 800
- Application: Mine
- Condition: New
- Power: 800kw
- Grinding Way: Wet or Dry
- After Sales Service: for Whole Using
- Installation: Engineer Guide
- Certification: BV, ISO
- Transport Package: Wooden Box
- HS Code: 8474202000
- Motor Type: AC Motor
- Rotationl Speed: 23-25r/min
- Materials: Ore
- Brand: Hongke
- After-Sales Service Provided: Engineers Available to Service Machinery Overseas
- Supply Spare Parts: for Whole Life
- Visit Factory: Welcome
- Design: Innovation
- Trademark: Hongke
- Origin: China
1) Ball mill is an efficient tool for grinding many materials into fine powder.
2) The ball mill is used to grind many kinds of mine and other materials, or to select the mine
3) Ball mill is widely used in building material, and chemical industry.
4) There are two ways of grinding: the dry way and the wet way.
5) Ball mill can be divided into tabular type and flowing type according to differentexpelling mine
6) To use the ball mill, the material to be ground is loaded into the neoprene barrel that contains grinding media.
7) As the barrel rotates, the material is crushed between the individual pieces of grinding media that mix and crush the product into fine powder over a period of several hours.
8) The longer the ball mill runs, the finer the powder will be.
9) Ultimate particle size depends entirely on how hard the material you're grinding is, and the time how long the ball mill runs.
10) Our ball mills have been used to grind glass, powder food products, create custom varnishes, make ceramic glaze, powder various chemicals.
The Energy-Saving Ball Mill is a horizontal rotating device transmitted by the outer gear. The materials are transferred to the grinding chamber through the quill shaft uniformly. There are ladder liner and ripple liner and different specifications of steel balls in the chamber. The centrifugal force caused by rotation of barrel brings the steel balls to a certain height and impact and grind the materials. The ground materials are discharged through the discharging board thus the grinding process is finished.
|Model||Rotary Speed (r/min)||The feeding size (mm)||The final Size (mm)||Capacity(t/h)||Main Motor (kw)||Weight (t)|