- Model NO.: 6r
- Motor Type: AC Motor
- Rotationl Speed: 10-100r/Min
- Materials: Ore, Stone, Kaolin, Bauxite, and Others
- Brand: Hongke
- Warranty: Whole Life
- Spare Parts: Offer
- After Sales Service: Engineer Can Be Work Site
- Trademark: Hongke
- Origin: Henan, China
- Type: Raymond Mill
- Motor Power: 7.5kw-100kw
- Application: Mine
- Condition: New
- Certification: ISO, BV
- Installation: Guide by Tehcian
- Work Training: Free Offer
- Factory Visit: Welcome
- Specification: 3R-6R
- HS Code: 8474209000
Description of Raymond Mill
1.Raymond Mill can mill quartz, feldspar, calcite, talc, barite, fluorite, rare-earth, marble, ceramic, bauxite, manganese ore, iron mine, copper, phosphate ore, etc,
2.The final size can be controlled from 0.044mm to 0.125mm, which equal with that from 100 mesh to 325 mesh though Pendulum crusher.
Raymond Mill Structure
1. the whole plant of industrial Raymond mill is a vertical structure of strong systematic characteristic, so it occupies small area. From crushing of raw material to grinding and packing is an independent production system;
2. Compared with other milling plants, this energy saving raymond mill passing ratio achieves 99%, this is what other mill can not reach;
3. Driving system of main frame adopts airtight gearing and pulley, drives smoothly and operates reliably;
4. Main parts of the whole plant are made from cast and steel of high quality. The techniques is so subtly that insures the durability of whole plant;
5. The electric control system is centralized controlled, so the automaticity is high, no people are needed in the operating room.
Raymond Mill Working Principle
Firstly, raw material is crushed by jaw crusher to the size required, and then the crushed materials are elevated into a hopper from which the material is transported through the electro-magnetic vibrating feeder, evenly and continuously into the grinding chamber for powder-processing. The rollers oscillate outward to press the ring because of the centrifugal force and the shovel scoops up the materials, send to the middle between ring and roller to accomplish the grind.
After this, the ground stuff is carried by the air from the blower into the separator for screening. The fine powers are blow into the cyclone collector and are poured out through the output-powder valve as the final products and the rough stuff after the screening will be recycled back into the grinding chamber for regrinding. The set's airflow system is closely sealed up and circulated under condition of negative and positive pressure.
Raymond Mill Maintenance and Repair
1. Prior to installation of the equipment, all the people who will be assigned to operate the equipment have to be technically trained to know the principle and rules of operation. Someone should be specially selected and put in charge of the operation.
2. To ensure normal operation of the equipment, a manual containing strict rules and procedures for its operation, maintenance and repair should be well prepared and followed. Tools, replacement parts for maintaining, repairing and lubricating oil and grease must be available for immediate use.
3. After a period of usage, the equipment should be checked, to replace worn-and-torn parts such as rollers, rings and shovels. Be sure to fasten connecting-bolts, nut collars to fix rollers properly. Be sure to lubricate the parts sufficiently.
4. Roller should be replaced after 500-hours use. To check and wash bearings, replace broken ones, then fill enough oil and grease (with oil-pump or grease-gun).