Hot Sale Best Price Chinaware Ball Mill/Ceramic Ball Mill
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Production Capacity:||10 Set/Sets Per Month|
|Transport Package:||Standard Export Package, Suitable for Sea Shipping|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: 500*4500mm
- Motor Type: AC Motor
- Rotationl Speed: 27r/Min
- Materials: Iron
- Name: Hongke Energy-Saving Ball Mill
- Feeding Size: 0-25mm
- Production Line: We Design for You
- Factory Visit: Welcome
- Online Service: 24 Hours
- Trademark: Hongke
- Origin: Zhengzhou, Henan, China
- Type: Ball Mill
- Motor Power: 110kw
- Application: Mine
- Condition: New
- Balls Weight: 10.5t
- Output Size: 0.074-0.4mm
- Rotational Speed: 27r/Min
- Warranty: One Year
- Installation: Technical Guidance
- Specification: ISO 9001, CE
- HS Code: 8474202000
Ball Mill grinds material by rotating a cylinder with steel grinding balls, causing the balls to fall back into the cylinder and onto the material to be ground. The rotation is usually between 4 to 20 revolutions per minute, depending upon the diameter of the mill. The larger the diameter, the slower the rotation. If the peripheral speed of the mill is too great, it begins to act like a centrifuge and the balls do not fall back, but stay on the perimeter of the mill. The point where the mill becomes a centrifuge is called the "Critical Speed", and ball mills usually operate at 65% to 75% of the critical speed.
Main features of the chinaware ball mill/Ceramic ball mill
1) to grind various of mine materials and other materials;
2) two ways of grinding: Dry-type grinding and wet-type grinding;
3) good wear resistance with wear-resistance liner plates;
4) reducing energy cost by 30%, with double rows of aligning spherical roller bearing;
5) high-grade steel welding, reliable work condition;
6) fine grinding, capacity rising by 15-20% compared with traditional ball mill;
7) finished particle size depends on hardness of materials and the time of ball mill runs;
Max Feeding Size
1. What is the raw material do you want to mill?
2. What is the capacity per hour do you need?
3. What is the raw material input size?
4. What is the output size of your product?
Our engineers will suggest you the most suitable one for you according to your information.
We will give you factory price with full specification, so pls leave us an inquiry to know more details about price, packaging shipping and discount.
Now, please click the following contact to send us email for best offer and more details !
Henan Hongke Heavy Machinery Co.,ltd