Hot Sale Cement Rotary Kiln Design Refractory Price
|FOB Price:||US $1,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||10 Sets/Month|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Box|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: 3*65m
- Voltage: 380V/50Hz or 60Hz
- Certificate: ISO9001,BV
- After-Sales Service Provided: Engineers Available to Service Machinery Overseas
- Worker Training: Offer
- Plant Installation: Guide by Technician
- Specification: By requires
- HS Code: 8417803000
- Brand Name: Hongke Rotary Kiln
- Power: 55kw-370kw
- Warranty: 3-5 Years
- Application: Cement Making, Mineral Operation, Ceramsite Sand
- Spare Parts: Free Offer
- Trademark: Hongke
- Origin: Henan, China
Application of Rotary Kiln
Rotary kiln is commonly used in the production process of catalytic agent, molecular sieve and zinc oxide, etc. As a result, you can find a rotary kiln in variety of industries, like steel annealing and nonferrous smelting industries, metallurgy and chemistry fields, and building industries, and more.
Features of Rotary Kiln
1. Through technological innovation, our rotary calcinations kiln is designed with international leading wheel catch device, high precision plunger metering pump, high accuracy speed control valve and contact graphite block sealing device, etc.
2. In order to improve machinery automation, an industrial computer is used for showing the calcining condition, and a fluorescent screen is adopted for showing the simulated process flows. An infrared scanner is utilized for transmitting the calcining condition to the computer.
3. These new technologies provide our rotary calcination kiln with strong visual sense, convenient operation and reliable performance. They help stabilize thermal regulation and improve operation efficiency.
Working Principle of Rotary Kiln
1. With a certain slope to the level, the whole kiln body is supported by rollers and fitted with thrust rollers to control up and down movement of the kiln body.
2. Besides main driving unit for driving system, it is also fitted with the auxiliary driving unit so as to ensure the kiln body still can rotating when the main motor is powered off and prevent it from deforming.
|Model(m)||Shell size||Capacity(t/h)||Rotating speed(r/min)||Power(kw)||Weight(t)|