Hot Sale for Cement Concrete Block Machine
|FOB Price:||US $10,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $10,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||10 Units/ Week|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Box|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: QT
- Type: Concrete Iron Molding Machinery
- Method: Hydraulic Pressure
- Brick Raw Material: Concrete
- Tolerance: 0.5mm
- Brand: Hongke
- Voltage: 220V-380V
- Specification: ISO, BV
- HS Code: 8474802000
- Certification: ISO9001: 2000
- Processing: Brick Production Line
- Product: Brick
- Automation: Automatic
- Condition: New
- Place of Origin: Henan, China
- Trademark: Hongke
- Origin: Henan, China
1. Working Principle of block machine
This device Uses slag, fly ash, sand, gravel, cement and others as raw material, through the stirring in proportion and the molding under high pressure, to complete the brick making.
2. Features and Advantages of block machine
Zhengzhou Hongke block machine, has special advantages as follows:
A. Unique structure with multi-row of mixing forks in material box. When material box is sent to above of the molding box, these mixing forks begin working, forcing to lay off materials into molding box, to ensure the smooth baiting and uniform distribution of materials. The uniformity of bricks' strength and weight is very high.
B. Hydraulic system, computer controlled, to realize vertical synchronous vibration, frequency conversion and brake, so as to ensure the high strength and high density of bricks in short time.
C. Equipped with different molds, it can produce various bricks of different shape and specification.
3. Technical parameters of block machine
|Cycle Time (s)||Pallet Size (mm)||Power (kw)||Weight (kg)||Specification (mm)|
Available raw material: crushed stone, sand, cement, dust and coal fly ash, cinder, slag, gangue, gravel, prelate and other industrial wastes.
Applied Products: concrete blocks, solid/hollow/cellular masonry products, paving stones with or without face mix, garden and landscaping products, slabs, edger's, curbstones, grass blocks, slope blocks, interlocking blocks, etc
If you are interested in our block machine, welcome to contact with me!
To service you better, please better confirm the following items:
1. What's raw material for making blocks?
2. What's the block size (L*W*H)? if you have pictures, send me pictures please
3. What's the capacity (pcs/h)?
4. Do you have budget on the block machine you are looking for?