First-Rate Kaolin Rotary Kiln for Cement Production Line
|FOB Price:||US $3,999 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $3,999/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||5 Set/Sets Per Month|
|Transport Package:||Standard Export Package, Suitable for Sea Shipping|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal|
- Model NO.: 3.0*48m
- Customized: Customized
- Type: Hydraulic Shock
- Length (M): 48m
- Production (T/H): 25.6-29.3
- Motor Power (Kw): 100
- Production Line: We Design for You
- Factory Visit: Welcome
- Specification: 3.0* 48m
- HS Code: 8417803000
- Certification: CE, ISO
- Automatic Grade: Automatic
- Diameter (M): 3.0m
- Inclination (%): 3.5
- Rotate Speed (R/Min): 0.6-3.48
- Weight (T): 237
- Installation: Under Engineers′ Guide
- Trademark: Hongke
- Origin: Zhengzhou, Henan, China
1. Rotary kiln (cement kiln) is used for making of cement clinker and there are dry and wet methods to make cement.
2. Rotary kiln (metallurgy chemical) kiln is used for magnetic roasting of iron ore and oxidizing roasting of chrome and nickel in the steel factory.
3. Rotary kiln is used for baking high-alumina mine in the refractory material factory.
4. Rotary kiln is used for baking alumina in the aluminum factory and baking chrome ore and chrome powder in the chemical plant.
5. Rotary kiln (lime kilns) is used for baking active lime and dolomite in the steel factory and ferroalloy factory.
Different Types of Rotary Kiln
1. Cement rotary kiln is primarily used for calcining cement clinker. It can be divided into dry process rotary kilns and wet process rotary kilns.
2. Metallurgy chemical kiln is mainly used for magnetized roasting of lean iron ore, and oxidizing roasting of chrome ore and nickel ore, etc.
3. Lime kiln is applied to roast active lime and dolomite which are commonly used in steel factories and ferroalloy factories.
Working Principle of Kaolin Rotary Kiln for Cement Production Line
The kiln is a cylindrical vessel, inclined slightly to the horizontal, which is rotated slowly about its axis. The material to be processed is fed into the upper end of the cylinder. As the kiln rotates, material gradually moves down towards the lower end, and may undergo a certain amount of stirring and mixing. Hot gases pass along the kiln, sometimes in the same direction as the process material Rotary Kiln Dryer, but usually in the opposite direction Rotary Kiln Operation. The hot gases may be generated in an external furnace, or may be generated by a flame inside the kiln. Such a flame is projected from a burner-pipe Rotary Dryer which acts like a large bunsen burner. The fuel for this may be gas, oil or pulverized coal.
Specifications of Kaolin Rotary Kiln for Cement Production Line
|Size of kiln||Production (t/h)||Rotate speed (r/min)||Motor power (kw)||Weight (t)||Remarks|
|Diameter (m)||Length (m)||Inclination (%)|
|Φ 1.4× 33||1.4||33||3||0.9-1.3||0.39-3.96||18.5||47.5||---|
|Φ 1.6× 36||1.6||36||4||1.2-1.9||0.26-2.63||22||52||---|
|Φ 1.8× 45||1.8||45||4||1.9-2.4||0.16-1.62||30||78.2||---|
|Φ 1.9× 39||1.9||39||4||1.65-3||0.29-2.93||30||77.59||---|
|Φ 2.0× 40||2||40||3||2.5-4||0.23-2.26||37||119.1||---|
|Φ 2.2× 45||2.2||45||3.5||3.4-5.4||0.21-2.44||45||128.3||---|
|Φ 2.5× 40||2.5||40||3.5||9.0-10.5||0.44-2.44||55||149.61||---|
|Φ 2.5× 50||2.5||50||3||6.25-7.4||0.62-1.86||55||187.37||---|
|Φ 2.5× 54||2.5||54||3.5||6.9-8.5||0.48-1.45||55||196.29||---|
|Φ 2.7× 42||2.7||42||3.5||10.0-11.0||0.10-1.52||55||198.5||---|
|Φ 2.8× 44||2.8||44||3.5||12.5-13.5||0.437-2.18||55||201.58||Rotary kiln with suspension preheater|
|Φ 3.0× 45||3||45||3.5||12.8-14.5||0.5-2.47||75||210.94||---|
|Φ 3.0× 48||3||48||3.5||25.6-29.3||0.6-3.48||100||237||Precalciner kiln|
|Φ 3.0× 60||3||60||3.5||12.3-14.1||0.3-2||100||310|
|Φ 3.2× 50||3.2||50||4||40.5-42||0.6-3||125||278||Precalciner kiln|
1. BV, CE, ISO Certificate;
2. a professional team with rich experience;
3. products already exported to many countries;
4. one-on-one full service for consulting, technology, installation, training, etc
5. one-to- three years' warranty and provide spare parts for long time.
1. What is the raw material do you want to process?
2. What is the capacity per hour do you need?
3. What is the raw material input size?
4. What is the output size of your product?
Our engineers will suggest you the most suitable one for you according to your information.
We will give you factory price with full specification, so pls leave us an inquiry to know more details about price, packaging shipping and discount.
Now, please click the following contact to send us email for best offer and more details !
Henan Hongke Heavy Machinery Co.,ltd