2.5* 50m Reduction of Titanium Rotary Kiln for Sale
|FOB Price:||US $3,999 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $3,999/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||5 Set/Sets Per Month|
|Transport Package:||Standard Export Package, Suitable for Sea Shipping|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal|
- Model NO.: 2.5* 50m
- Customized: Customized
- Type: Hydraulic Shock
- Length (M): 50m
- Production (T/H): 6.25-7.4
- Motor Power (Kw): 55
- Production Line: We Design for You
- Factory Visit: Welcome
- Specification: 2.5* 50m
- HS Code: 8417803000
- Certification: SGS, CE, ISO
- Automatic Grade: Automatic
- Diameter (M): 2.5m
- Inclination (%): 3
- Rotate Speed (R/Min): 0.62-1.68
- Weight (T): 187.37
- Installation: Under Engineers′ Guide
- Trademark: Hongke
- Origin: Zhengzhou, Henan, China
Reduction of titanium rotary kiln
This series of rotary kiln system and equipment through technologies innovation ,the system adopt the most advanced hydraulic block device ,and use high precision measurement of total Volume piston pump ,high precision control valve and seal contact graphite block and other domestic advanced technologies ,In order to improve the degree of automation , It make use of industrial television to see the fire kiln ,flowchart simulation screen, Calcined is use of infrared scanners make new situations calcining zone firing directly reflected in the computer. .These new technology is easy to operate and reliable
Different Types of Rotary Kiln
1. Cement rotary kiln is primarily used for calcining cement clinker. It can be divided into dry process rotary kilns and wet process rotary kilns.
2. Metallurgy chemical kiln is mainly used for magnetized roasting of lean iron ore, and oxidizing roasting of chrome ore and nickel ore, etc.
3. Lime kiln is applied to roast active lime and dolomite which are commonly used in steel factories and ferroalloy factories.
Working Principle of reduction of titanium rotary kiln
The kiln is a cylindrical vessel, inclined slightly to the horizontal, which is rotated slowly about its axis. The material to be processed is fed into the upper end of the cylinder. As the kiln rotates, material gradually moves down towards the lower end, and may undergo a certain amount of stirring and mixing. Hot gases pass along the kiln, sometimes in the same direction as the process material Rotary Kiln Dryer, but usually in the opposite direction Rotary Kiln Operation. The hot gases may be generated in an external furnace, or may be generated by a flame inside the kiln. Such a flame is projected from a burner-pipe Rotary Dryer which acts like a large bunsen burner. The fuel for this may be gas, oil or pulverized coal.
|Size of kiln||Production (t/h)||Rotate speed (r/min)||Motor power (kw)||Weight (t)||Remarks|
|Diameter (m)||Length (m)||Inclination (%)|
|Φ 1.4× 33||1.4||33||3||0.9-1.3||0.39-3.96||18.5||47.5||---|
|Φ 1.6× 36||1.6||36||4||1.2-1.9||0.26-2.63||22||52||---|
|Φ 1.8× 45||1.8||45||4||1.9-2.4||0.16-1.62||30||78.2||---|
|Φ 1.9× 39||1.9||39||4||1.65-3||0.29-2.93||30||77.59||---|
|Φ 2.0× 40||2||40||3||2.5-4||0.23-2.26||37||119.1||---|
|Φ 2.2× 45||2.2||45||3.5||3.4-5.4||0.21-2.44||45||128.3||---|
|Φ 2.5× 40||2.5||40||3.5||9.0-10.5||0.44-2.44||55||149.61||---|
|Φ 2.5× 50||2.5||50||3||6.25-7.4||0.62-1.86||55||187.37||---|
|Φ 2.5× 54||2.5||54||3.5||6.9-8.5||0.48-1.45||55||196.29||---|
|Φ 2.7× 42||2.7||42||3.5||10.0-11.0||0.10-1.52||55||198.5||---|
|Φ 2.8× 44||2.8||44||3.5||12.5-13.5||0.437-2.18||55||201.58||Rotary kiln with suspension preheater|
|Φ 3.0× 45||3||45||3.5||12.8-14.5||0.5-2.47||75||210.94||---|
|Φ 3.0× 48||3||48||3.5||25.6-29.3||0.6-3.48||100||237||Precalciner kiln|
|Φ 3.0× 60||3||60||3.5||12.3-14.1||0.3-2||100||310|
|Φ 3.2× 50||3.2||50||4||40.5-42||0.6-3||125||278||Precalciner kiln|
1. BV, CE, ISO Certificate;
2. a professional team with rich experience;
3. products already exported to many countries;
4. one-on-one full service for consulting, technology, installation, training, etc
5. one-to- three years' warranty and provide spare parts for long time.
1. What is the raw material do you want to process?
2. What is the capacity per hour do you need?
3. What is the raw material input size?
4. What is the output size of your product?
Our engineers will suggest you the most suitable one for you according to your information.
We will give you factory price with full specification, so pls leave us an inquiry to know more details about price, packaging shipping and discount.
Now, please click the following contact to send us email for best offer and more details !
Henan Hongke Heavy Machinery Co.,ltd