- Model NO.: 1.5*26
- Application: Machinery & Hardware, Construction, Mineral Industry, Stone Industry
- Crushing Style: Impact
- Crushing Degree: Coarse Crusher
- Certification: CE, ISO
- Color: According to The Client Needs
- Model Number: Pcl-600
- Max Feed(mm): 30
- Power(Kw): 2*30
- Overall Dimension(mm)(L*W*H): 2800*1500*2030
- Factory Visit: Welcome Warmly
- Specification: SGS, ISO-9001
- HS Code: 84749000
- Type: Vertical Combination Crusher
- Drive: Electric
- Compressive Strength (For Crushing): 250-300MPA
- Finished Surface: Outer Surface Process
- Condition: New
- Trade Mark: Henen Hongke
- Impeller Speed(R/Min): 2000-3000
- Capacity(T/H): 12-30
- Weight(Kg): 5.6
- Delivery Detailed: Within 6 Working Days After The Pre-Payment
- Trademark: Hongke
- Origin: Henan, China
Sand Making Machine
1. Application Range of Small Sand Making Machine
1. Sand Making Machine VSI crusher can be used in Pebble,rock( the limestone, granite, basalt, aluminum, andesite, etc.), ore tailings, attle artificial sand production.
2. The vertical shaft impact crusher VSI crusher can be used in Building aggregate, highway, cushion, asphalt concrete and cement aggregate production.
3. The vertical shaft impact crusher VSI crusher and stone reshaping production in water conservancy and hydropower engineering field,highway,railway,bridge,passenger line,airport runway,municipal engineering and high-rise buildings.
4. The grinding anterior finely process of mining areas. Building materials,mining,metallurgy, chemical industry,cement,abrasive,refractory material, etc.
5. The vertical shaft impact crusher VSI crusher with high abrasive materials resistance and secondary disassembly, desulphuration of thermal power and metallurgy, slag and construction waste.
6. The vertical shaft impact crusher VSI crusher can be used in the production of glass,quartz sand and other high purity material.
2.Features and Advantages of Sand Making Machine
1. The vertical shaft impact crusher VSI crusher with Large handling capacity and High output-50-500t/h, the output of VSI has been stably increased 30% comparing with the traditional equipment under the same motor power.
2. The vertical shaft impact crusher VSI crusher in Low wearing parts cost-Perfect impact angle design of the crushing cavity, less friction against the wearing parts. The operation cost reduces 40%.
3. The vertical shaft impact crusher VSI crusher with Perfect product shape - Cubic products, suitable proportion and adjustable fineness modulus. It fits especially man-made sand and stone reshaping.
The effect of making and reshaping sand has been increased 30% compared with the traditional equipment.
4. The vertical shaft impact crusher VSI crusher Hydraulic devices are maintained easily-Hydraulic door-opened device make the repair in the crushing cavity easily .Shorten downtime and save effort.
5. The vertical shaft impact crusher Automatic test, safe and reliable-Vibration display and warning device are set. The machine will be warned to stop working when abnormal phenomenon appears.
6. The vertical shaft impact crusher VSI crusher Thinning oil lubricant and automatic maintenance-The original German thinning oil lubricant station, double-pump injection system guarantees the oil supply.
The machine will stop automatically when there is no oil and pressure. Water cools the oil and electric motor is heated in winter.
3.Working Principle of Small Sand Making Machine
The vertical shaft impact crusher VSI crusher materials fall into the crusher and are divided into two parts.
One part goes into the high-speed-running impeller of the machine, and the other part goes around the impeller.
The two parts materials bump and crush fast during the effect of centrifugal force.
Then the materials run like swirl, bump and rub to each other again and again.
The finished products go out from the bottom of the machine, and users can get the requested products size after screening by vibrating screen.
4.Main technical parameters of Small Sand Making Machine
|Model||Impeller speed (r/min)||Max feed size (mm)||Capacity(t/h)|
Overall dimensions(mm) (L*W*H)