- Model NO.: 1500*3000mm
- Motor Type: AC Motor
- Rotationl Speed: 29.7r/Min
- Materials: Iron
- Name: Hongke Energy-Saving Ball Mill
- Feeding Size: 0-25mm
- Production Line: We Design for You
- Factory Visit: Welcome
- Online Service: 24 Hours
- Trademark: Hongke
- Origin: Zhengzhou, Henan, China
- Type: Ball Mill
- Motor Power: 75kw
- Application: Mine
- Condition: New
- Balls Weight: 7.5t
- Discharging Size : 0.074-0.4mm
- Rotational Speed: 27r/Min
- Warranty: One Year
- Installation: Technical Guidance
- Specification: ISO 9001, CE
- HS Code: 8474202000
Overview of wet ball mill
The wet ball mill is a key equipment for regrinding, which is widely used for cement, silicate product, new type building material, refractory material, chemical fertilizer, black and non-ferrous metal, glass, ceramics and etc. The ball mill can grind ore or other materials that can be grinded either by wet process or by dry process.
Wet ball mill is new ball mill according to new concept design which adopts special rolling bearing as support structure of barrel. It solves service life of overload rolling bearing and problem of regulating mental activities, sealing problem under severe environmental condition and barrel movement caused by long working hours.
Wet Ball Mill Working Principle
The wet ball mill is a horizontal cylinder rotating device. It is equipped with drive gear which drives the cylinder for rotation in the working process outside the cylinder. There are two chambers. Materials go into the first chamber of the grinding machine spirally and evenly through the feeding hollow shaft from the feeding device, and there are ladder lining plates or ripple lining plates inside the first chamber where there are different kinds of steel balls. When the cylinder rotates, it will produce eccentric force to bring the steel balls to a certain height, the steel balls will fall down to impact and grind the materials. After being coarsely grinded in the first chamber, the materials will go into the secondary chamber where there are flat lining plates through the single-layer partition board. There are steel balls for further grinding the materials in the lining plate, and steel ball is set inside the second chamber. Materials will be grinded. Finally the powdery materials will be discharged from the discharging grating bar to complete powder grinding operation.
Main features of the wet ball mill
1) to grind various of mine materials and other materials;
2) two ways of grinding: Dry-type grinding and wet-type grinding;
3) good wear resistance with wear-resistance liner plates;
4) reducing energy cost by 30%, with double rows of aligning spherical roller bearing;
5) high-grade steel welding, reliable work condition;
6) fine grinding, capacity rising by 15-20% compared with traditional ball mill;
7) finished particle size depends on hardness of materials and the time of ball mill runs;
|Model||Shell rotation speed |
|Ball load |
|Feeding size |
|Discharging size |
|Motor power |
|Total weight |
|3200×4500||18||65||≤25||0.074-0.4||As per process conditions||630||137|
|3600×4500||17||90||≤25||0.074-0.4||As per process conditions||850||158|
|3600×6000||17||110||≤25||0.074-0.4||As per process conditions||1250||175|
1. What is the raw material do you want to mill?
2. What is the capacity per hour do you need?
3. What is the raw material input size?
4. What is the output size of your product?
Our engineers will suggest you the most suitable one for you according to your information.
We will give you factory price with full specification, so pls leave us an inquiry to know more details about price, packaging shipping and discount.
Now, please click the following contact to send us email for best offer and more details !
Henan Hongke Heavy Machinery Co.,ltd