- Model NO.: 1.6*36m
- Certification: CE, ISO
- Automatic Grade: Automatic
- Length (M): 36
- Output(T/H): 1.2-1.9
- Motor Power(Kw): 22
- Production Line: We Design for You
- Instaiiation: Engineers′ Guide
- Transport Package: Standard Export Package, Suitable for Sea Shipping
- Origin: Zhengzhou, Henan, China
- Application: Mineral Operation
- Customized: Customized
- Diameter (M): 1.6
- Obliquity (%): 4
- Rotation Speed (R/Min): 0.26-2.63
- Weight(T): 52
- Name: Hongke Electric Lime Rotary Kiln
- Trademark: Hongke
- Specification: 1.6*36m
- HS Code: 8417803000
Activated Carbon Rotary Kiln advantages1.Used in metallurgy,chemistry,refractory
2.Low heat consumption:20%
3.Stable clinker quality
Rotary Kiln is commonly used for heat processing of minerals and aggregates such as lime, cement, and iron ore. To achieve consistent quality results, it is important to maintain it in a uniform product temperature at the kiln entry, mid zone, and discharge area. In most rotary kilns, the challenge faced by temperature process control is the temperature sensor which shall be viewed through flames or heavy smoke and dust. Consequently, when selecting a sensor, the design, wavelength, and alignment are all kind of all important considerations.
We are a professional rotary kiln manufacturer in China, providing flowchart and installation service. According to different fuels, rotary kiln can be classified into gas-fired rotary kiln, oil-fired rotary kiln and coal-fired rotary kiln. It is widely used for different materials with a processing capacity of 180-1, 000 tons per day, a dimension ofφ2.5×40m-φ4.8×68m and cement production capacity of 50-1000t/d, being easy to operate and durable in use.
Application of Rotary Kiln
1. Its technical performance and workings state determines the quality, yield and cost of enterprise products to a great extent.
2.In building materials industry, in addition to calcine cement clinker, horizontal kiln is also used to dry calcined clay, limestone and slag; in refractory materials production, raw materials calcined by rotary kiln has stable dimension and great strength.
3.In the beneficiation process, use horizontal kiln to take magnetization roasting for iron ore can change the weak magnetic to be strong magnetic, so that facilitate the separation.
4. In the chemical industry, horizontal kiln is used to calcine soda, phosphate fertilizer, barium sulfide etc., with advantages of low energy consumption and small electricity.
5.drying rotary kiln for clinker cement production line is the host of cement production, commonly known as "the heart of the cement factory".
Specification and technical parameters
|Kiln dimensions||Output(t/h)||Rotation speed (r/min)||Motor power(kw)||Weight(t)||Note|
|ø2.8*44||2.8||44||3.5||12.5-13.5||0.437-2.18||55||201.58||Suspension preheating kiln|
|ø3.0*48||3||48||3.5||25.6-29.3||0.6-3.48||100||237||Outside disassemble kiln|
1. What is the raw material do you want to process?
2. What is the capacity per hour do you need?
3. What is the raw material input size?
4. What is the output size of your product?
Our engineers will suggest you the most suitable one for you according to your information.
We will give you factory price with full specification, so pls leave us an inquiry to know more details about price, packaging shipping and discount.
Now, please click the following contact to send us email for best offer and more details !
Henan Hongke Heavy Machinery Co.,ltd