- Model NO.: Ball Mill
- Motor Type: AC Motor
- Rotationl Speed: 21-38 R/Min
- Materials: Ore
- Model Number: 3200*4500
- Typ: Ball Mill
- Supply Spare Parts: for Whole Using Life
- Factory Visit: Anytime Welcome
- Transport Package: Wooden Packing or as Clients Required
- Origin: Zhengzhou, Henan
- Type: Ball Mill
- Motor Power: Optional
- Application: Construction Mining
- Condition: New
- Power(Kw): 800
- After-Sale Service: Engineers Available to Service Machine Overseas
- Delivery Detail: 7 Days After Confirmed Order
- Trademark: HongKe
- Specification: Optional
- HS Code: 84742090
Working Principle of Ball Miller:
The materials are transferred to the grinding chamber through the quill shaft uniformly. There are ladder liner and ripple liner and different specifications of steel balls in the chamber. The centrifugal force caused by rotation of barrel brings the steel balls to a certain height and impact and grind the materials. The ground materials are discharged through the discharging board thus the grinding process is finished.
Ball Mill Main Features and Benefits
1.The machine is made up of feeding part, discharging part, gyre part, transmission part (reducer, small transmission gear, motor, and electrical controller) and so on.
2. The hollow axis adopts the cast steel and the lining can be replaced. The big rotary gear is forged from cast rolling gears.
3. The barrel body is inlaid with wearable plates.
4. The machine runs steadily and efficiently.
3.Advantages of Cement ball grinding mill manufacture for beneficiation
Steel plate chamfering processing
1.Cylinder takes overall annealing process, eliminating welding stress and prevent deformation.
2.Flanges on both ends of the cylinder adopt large CNC lathes and special processing technology which fully guarantee concentricity.
3.The hollow axis adopts the cast steel.
4.The lining can be replaced.
5.Rotating adopts casting rolling gear.
6.The barrel body is wearable.
|Model||Rotary Speed (r/min)||The feeding size (mm)||The final Size (mm)||Capacity(t/h)||Main Motor (kw)||Weight (t)|