- Model NO.: cone crusher
- Motor Type: AC Motor
- Application: Construction, Mining
- Outlet Size: Reference as The Form
- Condition: New
- Width of Discharge Opening(mm): 12-25
- Total Weight(T): 5
- Price: Negotiable
- After-Sale Service: Engineers Available to Serve Overseas
- Factory Visit: Welcome
- Transport Package: Standard Export Package or as Clients Request
- Origin: Zhengzhou, Henan
- Type: Cone Crusher
- Motor Power: 30-260 Kw
- Materials: Barite, Marble, Talcum, Calcite, Dolomite
- Inlet Size: Reference as The Form
- Max Feeding Size(mm): 65
- Motor Power(Kw): 30
- Warranty: 5 Years
- Installation: Engineers Guide
- Delivery Details: Within 15 Days After The Payment
- Trademark: Henan Hongke
- Specification: 2234*1370*1675mm
- HS Code: 84742090
Spring Cone Crusher have features of high quality, low cost and big broken ratio. This type of crushers can crush various kinds of ores and rocks of medium or above medium hardness, and cone crusher is of big ratio, high efficiency, large capacity, low cost, easy adjustment, and use economically, etc. Spring cone crushers are widely applied in metallurgical, construction, road building, chemical and phosphatic industry. Cone crushers are suitable for hard and mid-hard rocks and ores, Spring cone crushers designed with final size 2-60mm, used to crusher, Marble, Silica sand, Dolomite, Basalt, Quartz, Feldspar, Limestone, Granite, Slag. The type of crushing chamber depends upon size of feeding and fineness of crushed product.
This series of cone crusher machine is used for crushing of ores and rocks, the advcantages are reliable structure, high efficiency, easy-to-adjust and econnomical. The safety spring system is the overload protection device, which makes foreign material going through the machine without bringing any hurt to it. The sealing modes are oil and water, which segregate the stone powder and lubricating syatem. The crushing chamber is decided by the purpose of ore, the standard model is suitable for medium crushing; the medium model is suitable for fine crushing and the short head model is suitable for fine crushing.
Application of Cone Crusher Machine:
1) This spring cone crusher machine is widely used in metals and non-metallic minerals, cement, construction, metallurgy, transport, sand and gravel production and especially for iron ore, gold ore, non-ferrous metal ore, granite, basalt, pebble, quartzite, sandstone, limestone and other hardness and medium hardness ore and rock.
2) The spring cone crusher machine is applied in gravel construction and artificial sand processing especially in crushing hard materials such as basalt. It is not only of high efficiency and low production costs but also of excellent shape and high-quality sand and gravel aggregate.
Working Principle of Cone Crusher Machine:
During operation, the motor drives the eccentric shaft shell to turn around through ahorizontal axle and a pair of bevel gear. The axle of crushing cone swings with the force of eccentric shaft shell so that the surface of the crushing wall is close to the roll mortar wall from time to time. In this way, the ores and rocks will be pressed and crooked and crushed.
Structure of Cone Crusher Machine:
1. The cone crusher machine is made up of a frame, transmission device, hollow eccentric shaft, bowl-shaped bearing, crushing cone, springs, and hydraulic pressure station for adjusting the discharge opening.
2. Cone crusher machine is more advanced and efficient than the jaw crusher. This is because the cone breaker crushes materials using the working surface between the moveable cone and fixed cone.
3. Supported by spherical bearing, moveable cone is fixed on an erect hanging shaft. The erect shaft is set in the eccentric sleeve. The rotation of the eccentric shaft sleeve causes the movable cone and erect shaft to rotate accordingly.
4. Since the lower part of vertical shaft is installed in the eccentric sleeve, the rotation of the eccentric sleeve will create a conical surface. Rocks are crushed, when the moveable cone is close to the fixed one, and are discharged when they part.
5. The wheel of conveyor belt is driven by a motor through V-belts.
6. The size of final products can be determined through adjusting the width of discharge hole.
Feed inlet size(mm)
Speed of eccentric shaft(r/min)